India most preferred for Dental Treatments
India most preferred for Dental Treatments
Over the past few decades, India and dental treatment have been become almost interchangeable. For the individuals who wish to have world class dental treatment, India has become an internationally recognized center for high quality dental care. Here are a few reasons why you should consider us for your dental tourism needs:
1. Prestigious group of Indian Dental Association (IDA) and American Dental Association (ADA) affiliated dental specialists all of them with very active professional careers in major dental schools and important hospitals of the country. Our dentists and facility qualifications are meaningful and verifiable. India has a long medical academic tradition having very strict laws that regulate training and qualifications of dentists who perform dental procedures and surgery.
2. India is rated as one of the Asian countries with the highest medical standard. Dental surgery is real surgery: it requires up-to-date education, sterile techniques, modern equipment, and products meeting international standards. We work in modern facilities which are designed for comfort and efficiency, using the latest technology and equipment to provide expert dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
3. The dental and medical personnel involved in health tourism speak good English.
4. Excellent price-benefit ratio due to a high US$ vs. local currency exchange rate which benefits foreign currency tenders. Services and quality you pay for over here belong to the same category of those you would get in your country for four times the price. We are not exactly a “cheap” place because we offer excellent medical services. Bargain dental treatment can be costly, whether it is done in this country or anywhere in the world, dental treatment abroad has been attracting people based on very low prices, sacrificing quality, sanitory conditions and duly certified specialists’ work.
5. The lower cost is not due to any lack in quality, quite the contrary. The reason for lower costs is related to the lower cost of infrastructure and insurance. Most practicing US cosmetic dentists must pay extremely high malpractice insurance rates. This fact, combined with the much higher costs for trained staff and medical facilities in foreign countries, combine to make India much more competitive
6. India is a convenient country to visit: nice weather, warm people, beautiful tropical environments or city-urban accommodation. All-inclusive packages are very attractive and the fact we work on a fixed price basis, makes it even better.
7. We provide convenient appointments at short notice for our overseas patients. If the long lines and frustrating long waits at an NHS dentist in UK are wearing you down, contact us for an appointment.
Dental tourism is a subset of the sector known as medical tourism. It involves individuals seeking dental care outside of their local healthcare systems and may be accompanied by a vacation. Dental tourism is growing worldwide as the world becomes ever more interdependent and competitive, technique, material, and technological advances spread rapidly, enabling providers in “developing countries” to provide dental care at significant cost savings when compared with their peers in the developed world.
That depends on the type of dental procedure you choose but the price level in India is very favorable with cost savings up-to 80% compared to prices in the UK and the US. This will enable you to enjoy recuperation on an amazing beach or a short holiday in addition to your surgery and still return home with a significant cost saving.
Our clinic has state-of-the-art facilities and all the latest equipment you would find in Western clinics.
We get numerous patients from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, middle east & many other countries.
Patients can receive expert dental care for 60-80% less cost at our clinic. Fees in the U.S. are driven by labor overhead, administrative expenses, and insurance contracts. Over 71 percent of medical costs are labor related according to a recent World Health Organization report which helps to explain some of the cost advantages for countries with low labor costs. We eliminates these burdens allowing us to offer premier services at prices unavailable in the U.S. Quality has always been our primary concern. Our continued success depends entirely upon our reputation for world-class dental services.
All dentists and other staff at our clinic speak English and Hindi fluently.
Patients can stay as long as they like after their treatment is complete. Many choose to travel around their destination country and tour the major sites after their medical treatment. Your medical quote will indicate the minimum number of days you need for recuperation before you fly home when they send your treatment quote. This duration may vary depending on your treatment and recovery.
The main reason for going abroad for medical services is access to world class dental care. Furthermore, the favorable price level makes dental care of the highest international standards available to everyone. However, price should not be considered the main factor in deciding to have surgery abroad. Having dental surgery abroad is without a doubt a big decision and therefore the quality of care should be the most important factor to consider. Here are some advantages of dental treatment in India.
• Access to state of the art medical facilities
• English speaking medical staff
• Significant savings for healthcare
• No waiting times to be treated
• High quality level of service
We use world class sterilization technology and techniques
There are two ways to do this: you can of course go to a Dentist in your country and get a full check up and get a Quote as some of our clients do, or a lot of clients have already been to a dentist and got the shock of the quote so they already know what procedures they need to have done
Then there is the highest percentage of our clients who just do it all over in India on there first visit to the our Dental Clinic as you will need a full check up on your first visit anyway, Including X Rays, Clean and Scale, Full Check up as you would do here.
It really depends on you. We can help with a wide selection of accommodation ranging from basic (3 star) up to luxurious (5 star) if you need help with your stay. We provide a list of local hotels that are close to our clinic.
Again, this depends on what treatment you require but everything will come clear once you have had your consultation but it could range from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. We can tell you the number of days you will need to spend in India for dental treatment before you make your travel plans.
There is a lot of planning that goes into your trip, so as much notice as you can give is helpful. Always speak to us to discuss your requirements before doing anything. We appreciate that some of our clients will require emergency treatment & we will do our best to get you seen as soon as possible.
During our treatment planning, we take into account your travel time and are aware of how long your stay is in the country and we will have a timeline for completion of your procedures already planned out before you reach India. We will reserve the time for you to ensure timely completion of dental procedures.
Of course you can! All our dental tour services can be extended for your company at a small surcharge. We are also happy to work out special arrangements if you travel with more then two persons, for instance with your family. Kids and pets are also welcome. Please ask for details when you inquire.
Please use our contact form to send us your inquiry. Alternatively you can call us directly. If you have a general or business inquiry you can also email us.